Wednesday, July 22, 2009
• Allow people to exit the train before trying to enter
• Move to the center of the car
• Stand clear of the closing doors
• Give your seat up for a pregnant or elderly person
• Expect that if you are carrying a suitcase, three grocery bags, a cello, and two backpacks that someone MIGHT bump into you and/or your stuff.
• Let it go.
• Use your cell phone's speaker function to listen to T-Pain
• Smoke a cigar
• Remove your shoes if you have not showered in the preceding 6-10 years
• Abuse the subway pole (and innocent bystanders) by gripping it with your butt cheeks in order to achieve a hands-free ride.