fourth in fourth


Sunday, November 23, 2008

I have noticed a blog tag game going on lately, where bloggers go to their photo library, select the fourth photo in the fourth folder, and then blog about it. People, this is a game for bloggers with children. It's an opportunity to stumble upon the darling photos from the pumpkin patch or a first birthday party. Childless bloggers just come up with... "Ah yes, here is an unflattering photo of me with three chins and a pair of felt antlers at a stake Single Adult Christmas party."

So, I'm not going to play that game. Because whatever. It was an unflattering angle and I didn't even want to be there.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Maybe if you could give us more information on your snowman sweater, that would be sufficient?

Hartley Family said...

I'm totally laughing out loud right now! Your hilarious! I've been thinking of you lately- hope the new job is going well and you're settling in! Love you!

Angie said...

It was a Christmas Sweater party. Don't judge me.

cara said...

You know what you do with that game? You lie. You find a vaguely interesting photo of somewhere vaguely interesting that you went on holiday once and you pretend it was the fourth photo in the fourth folder.

I like the jumper. Very festive.

Anonymous said...

so true girl! and whatevs...i totally don't believe there could be an 'unflattering' photo of you