it's called aristos


Monday, December 3, 2007




I'm not sure if you can clearly see what's going on here (not that I even know what's going on here)... but these are some photos I took with my phone tonight. I was having dinner at a local Greek Restaurant that shall remain nameless. Dinner was wonderful, the atmosphere was delightful... it's a classy place. I excused myself to use the restroom (which was also well appointed and as classy as can be expected). I don't know what compelled me to look under the sink, but I was a little disturbed to find the following items:

1. Plunger
2. Jar of Petroleum Jelly

I know you have questions. So do I. I don't even think I need to write them at this point. I guess I'm just hoping I have a friend out there who knows a little about plumbing and may be able to answer these questions for us. I'm really really hoping there is a logical explanation. Petroleum jelly helps unclog a slow-moving drain. Twice-weekly applications of petroleum jelly help a plunger stay pliable and thus, more effective. Something like that. I think we can all imagine a number of unacceptable explanations and I'll thank you to refrain from offering your ideas.

4 comments:

Lacey Jane said...

Ha-ha... Though, what made you wanna peer under the sink, then into the corner of the bathroom that is quite disguised?

Please tell me you're not turning into an Emily.

Denise said...

that's hilarious!

Chelsea said...

after your brilliant post on the dating site, i can't believe i haven't read your personal blog yet....you are truly hilarious! if you could see (hear) me right now, you'd see (hear) that i'm giving you a stifled applause from my work desk. bravo

H said...

Um... Yeah, so I could understand keeping those items by your nightstand (I mean, everyone does, right?) but a public restroom? Gross.